Patient Centric Proton Therapy
Introducing new technology is challenging; adding human life to the equation makes it truly monumental. P-Cure is a unique company standing at the forefront in the war against cancer.
P-Cure’s cutting edge solution makes medical treatment accessible to more patients than any competitor, however, it was challenging for them to differentiate themselves from the technological giants in the category. P-Cure brought on SAGE to help them tackle this. From brand development to strategy and implementation, SAGE worked hand in hand with P-Cure, truly serving as their external CMO, and taking them to new heights as an industry giant in their own right.
P-Cure shifts the paradigm of patient positioning and real-time adaptive therapy to maximize the benefits of proton therapy. The BioTech company delivers a comprehensive solution for precise patient treatment planning and delivery, and expands access to proton therapy with more affordable proton facilities. P-Cure puts the patient first.
- Create brand awareness to distinguish P-Cure from its competitors
- Fulfill the role of external marketing department and maximize exposure and trust within the budget framework
- Drive pipeline growth through relationships with Beam Manufacturers, Treatment Planning Providers and Center Developers; and to create pull through demand from health care providers and radiation oncology centers
- Be recognized as the “gold standard” for imaging and positioning in proton/radio oncology therapy
- Create value for potential merger and acquisition partners
- Build awareness and credibility with potential investors and collaboration with market leaders in the field
- Crystalize P-Cure uniqueness over their competition
- Create new brand story - Patient Centric Proton Therapy
- Establish a new visual identity based on the new brand story and new tone and voice with strong messages
- Build database of potential business partners, medical physicists, hospital owners and analysts
"Sarit revitalized our brand completely. She's brilliant and a master marketer."- Michael Marash, Founder & CEO
- Thought leadership and PR
- Professional trade shows
- Sales tools and collateral
- Testimonial video
- Professional LinkedIn group
- New website
- Leading doctors' visits at North Western Medicine Proton Therapy Center in Chicago to see the installed P-Cure solution used "live" with cancer care patients
- Implementation of new brand visuals in office interior design, trade show booth design and other various touch points
Radiflow is an OT/ICS cybersecurity company that offers products and services to detect, monitor, and mitigate cyber risks in industrial environments. The company supports end-users and channel partners to provide a fully managed lifecycle of ICS cyber management solutions. Radiflow is a global company and has offices and partners in EMEA, USA, and APAC. Its field-proven solutions are deployed in over 7,000 sites worldwide. Several months ago, a majority of the company was bought by a global conglomerate, Sabanci Holdings, who themselves operate in industrial environments, such as Power Generation & Distribution, Energy, and Manufacturing. As an OT Cybersecurity vendor that ...
Autonomous Indoor Drone Fleets
Indoor Robotics is the creator of Tando, a one-of-a-kind flying robot. The solution pairs robotics with AI-powered capabilities to enable the most effective solution for intelligent indoor monitoring and inspection. Partnering with global leaders in the security and smart building arenas and led by top experts, Indoor Robotics is shaping the future of intelligent indoor monitoring. After raising $15 million in their Series A, Indoor Robotics wanted to use the funding to reach aggressive business goals. But first, they needed to recruit a large number of talented new employees for technology positions. Who did they turn to? SAGE. One of Indoor Robotics’ main objectives when hiring SAGE was to focus on employer branding ...
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
After becoming a market leader of Israeli air conditioning, Tadiran Group took a strategic decision to enter the global indoor air purification market. With SAGE's help, the company is now a globally recognized brand with distribution channels in 12 countries, 11 distributors, and constantly increasing website traffic, social media engagement, and leads.