3D Imaging Processors
As amazing as VR/AR is, the technology that powers it looks like a small indistinct computer chip that only engineers can appreciate. The story we created for Inuitive is about the technology being the cornerstone of creation. Much like how Jack’s magic bean in Jack and the Beanstalk led him to a fantasy world, so does this small chip open the door for engineers to create endless virtual worlds.
Our goal is not just to tell Inuitive’s story, but to also position the brand as a category leader, one whose technology is embedded in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, drones, robots and autonomous cars.
Inuitive designs powerful multi-core processors that serve as vision processors in the areas of augmented reality and virtual reality, including drones, robots and autonomous cars. Its latest offering, the NU4000, makes smart devices even smarter by fusing advanced artificial intelligence with 3D imaging, computer vision and deep learning capabilities.
- Create global business opportunities
- Generate awareness and interest
- Gain a foothold in the multi-core processor category
- Set apart from the competition
- Position the brand as a category leader in its own right
- Position Inuitive’s processor as the core component, the cornerstone for all XR creations, enabling innovators and engineers to create magnificent technologies and products
- Develop the brand identity as the leader of the XR processor category, synonymous with endless creation ability and technological brilliance, while being easily understood.
- Target both decision makers and engineers with a top-down and bottom-up strategy
- Demonstrate that this processor can implemented within a variety of markets, across multiple verticals
“Working with SAGE took our marketing quality across all aspects from the middle ages straight to the 21st century.”- Gur Dror, VP Business Development
- Naming processes and iconic messaging
- Manage trade show appearances - messaging, presentations, speaking opportunities and print collateral
- Messaging and content: use cases, professional articles, white papers
- Thought leadership and PR
- Product capabilities demonstration through photo and video
- Inuitive won the "Startup to Watch" award at the AWE Conference
- Presenting comprehensive and consistent set of sales enablement tools
- Inuitive has earned exposure in professional magazines and outlets
- Big AR/VR players are showing interest in Inuitive’s technology
Radiflow is an OT/ICS cybersecurity company that offers products and services to detect, monitor, and mitigate cyber risks in industrial environments. The company supports end-users and channel partners to provide a fully managed lifecycle of ICS cyber management solutions. Radiflow is a global company and has offices and partners in EMEA, USA, and APAC. Its field-proven solutions are deployed in over 7,000 sites worldwide. Several months ago, a majority of the company was bought by a global conglomerate, Sabanci Holdings, who themselves operate in industrial environments, such as Power Generation & Distribution, Energy, and Manufacturing. As an OT Cybersecurity vendor that ...
Autonomous Indoor Drone Fleets
Indoor Robotics is the creator of Tando, a one-of-a-kind flying robot. The solution pairs robotics with AI-powered capabilities to enable the most effective solution for intelligent indoor monitoring and inspection. Partnering with global leaders in the security and smart building arenas and led by top experts, Indoor Robotics is shaping the future of intelligent indoor monitoring. After raising $15 million in their Series A, Indoor Robotics wanted to use the funding to reach aggressive business goals. But first, they needed to recruit a large number of talented new employees for technology positions. Who did they turn to? SAGE. One of Indoor Robotics’ main objectives when hiring SAGE was to focus on employer branding ...
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
After becoming a market leader of Israeli air conditioning, Tadiran Group took a strategic decision to enter the global indoor air purification market. With SAGE's help, the company is now a globally recognized brand with distribution channels in 12 countries, 11 distributors, and constantly increasing website traffic, social media engagement, and leads.