Recruitment Search Platform
When Recruiters LineUp was considering to pivot their focus and offerings to service specifically HR managers in the U.S. dealing with recruitment and searching for a specific type of recruitment firm, they sought out SAGE to help them with a complete rebrand. With SAGE’s help they soon chose a name and brand story, built a new website, and started marketing to those who needed their services most. SAGE provided the industry pioneer with full scale digital marketing strategy and tactics, lead nurturing campaigns, and a steady stream of content to drive leads further down the sales funnel.
Recruiters LineUp is the first and largest recruitment search platform designed to help HR managers find the right recruiting firm for their needs. The platform solves a significant challenge experienced by HR managers in the U.S. -- having to select from over 20,000 recruitment agencies.
- Position Recruiters LineUp as a free service and a leading brand aimed to help the HR ecosystem when searching for a candidate via recruiting agencies
- Increase leads, generate traction to the web platform in order to generate business
- Build brand awareness - while dealing with the challenge of market education - that Recruiters LineUp is a completely new type of service in the HR recruitment category
- Generate relevant content categorized by market, geography and profession
- Create both organic and paid digital presence to extend exposure to the Recruiters LineUp service
- Manage social and take an active role in the HR communities at LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to make sure the Recruiters LineUp service is well known
"Sarit led our team to make Recruiters LineUp brand transition exciting. She orchestrated the whole process to make sure our new messages, the user interface and our digital presence are smart and effective."- Oded Rozenblum, CEO
- New and easy to use website
- Full scale digital marketing
- Vast amount of content: case studies, education articles, blog articles, newsletters
- SEO and lead generation campaigns
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- Ongoing communicate with HR managers
- Social media management
- E-Mail marketing and a monthly newsletter
- Paid campaigns (Google awards, Re-Marketing, Facebook and LinkedIn adverts)
Radiflow is an OT/ICS cybersecurity company that offers products and services to detect, monitor, and mitigate cyber risks in industrial environments. The company supports end-users and channel partners to provide a fully managed lifecycle of ICS cyber management solutions. Radiflow is a global company and has offices and partners in EMEA, USA, and APAC. Its field-proven solutions are deployed in over 7,000 sites worldwide. Several months ago, a majority of the company was bought by a global conglomerate, Sabanci Holdings, who themselves operate in industrial environments, such as Power Generation & Distribution, Energy, and Manufacturing. As an OT Cybersecurity vendor that ...
Autonomous Indoor Drone Fleets
Indoor Robotics is the creator of Tando, a one-of-a-kind flying robot. The solution pairs robotics with AI-powered capabilities to enable the most effective solution for intelligent indoor monitoring and inspection. Partnering with global leaders in the security and smart building arenas and led by top experts, Indoor Robotics is shaping the future of intelligent indoor monitoring. After raising $15 million in their Series A, Indoor Robotics wanted to use the funding to reach aggressive business goals. But first, they needed to recruit a large number of talented new employees for technology positions. Who did they turn to? SAGE. One of Indoor Robotics’ main objectives when hiring SAGE was to focus on employer branding ...
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
After becoming a market leader of Israeli air conditioning, Tadiran Group took a strategic decision to enter the global indoor air purification market. With SAGE's help, the company is now a globally recognized brand with distribution channels in 12 countries, 11 distributors, and constantly increasing website traffic, social media engagement, and leads.