DIGITAL & SOCIAL
B2B sales typically has a higher order value, longer sales cycle and are often more complex than B2C sales. SAGE works closely with your sales team to identify ways to improve lead-to-opportunity rates. For example, in the lead-to-opportunity conversion process, it is important to ensure consistent agreement on the definition of an opportunity and clearly define a qualifying process to reach this point.
What’s keeping your sales team from achieving higher revenues?
- Step-by-step, your dedicated SAGE marketing expert will assess your current processes and support your sales results through proven processes. As an illustration, together we would work out a plan: Start with the what (goals) and identify roadblocks
- Define the who (customer), and
- Map out the how (buyer journey)
We will challenge your sales team by defining goals, an ideal customer profile, strategies and tactics to get in front of those prospects, and how best to reach, engage and convert prospects to customers.
SAGE will investigate your customers’ behavior and identify causes of funnel gaps at each stage, including:
- Sleuthing out sales challenges such as why leads are not well qualified or not reaching opportunity stage
- Finding creative and new ways to enhance relationships with prospects
- Helping to improve lead-to-opportunity conversion rates
Improve leads-to-sales opportunities is not something that happens overnight. You need a SAGE marketing advisor to ask the right questions. We will ask your sales executive the hard questions, such as “How much time lapses before you follow up, respond to an email, or call? Through proper timing, hard work, consistent effort, and a little bit of luck, it should only take a few months before you start seeing higher lead-to-opportunity conversions.
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. – Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway< To all Services