On the job, ongoing sales training
and support for the sales team.
Step 1: Set up.
- Demo kit – analysis, set up, team training.
- Elevator pitch.
- Competitive deck (including Demo analysis, pricing, and product offering).
- Pricing structure.
- Sales automation process – specification.
- Resources playbook for distributors.
- Product cheat sheet.
- Email templates (Biz Dev and Sales).
Step 2: Distributors and channel management.
- From SQL to customer: structuring effective sales prospects – how to manage leads, shortening sales cycle.
- Distributor management – goals, KPIs, sales support, and tools.
- Launching and managing automation of sales process (HubSpot).
- Competitor info, comparison guides.
Step 3: Ongoing sales management.
- Ongoing sales management – weekly meetings with distributors, sales team, market opportunities.
- Trade shows – participation and sales management before and after show meetings, follow-ups).
- Supporting price quotes and RFPs.