Your website has way more impact on your business than you give it credit for. Having a website not only helps people find your business, but also plays a key role in encouraging them to engage with you. Your website is the face of your business in the online world, your online sales representative, and one of the most effective ways to engage with your customers.
Keeping a website well maintained and attractive is important to companies big and small to engage and retain customers. Regular monitoring of your website is a must for keeping your business running efficiently.
Here are the key benefits of website maintenance:
- Visibility: It will help potential prospects find you and consider your business as a solution to their business challenges. Online reviews, testimonials and content on other websites will further bolster your website’s visibility on search engines (SEO) and increase your credibility, all of which will drive more targeted traffic to your website.
- Low-cost advertising and more opportunities to generate new customers: When your website is up and running, search engine optimized (SEO) and aligned, it will engage with and convert leads and will keep on delivering results for your business at a minimal cost.
- Sales: Your website works around the clock to drive sales and generate online revenue. Your website must be equipped with the right content and tools if it’s to capture the interest of visitors and encourage them to engage.
- Convenience and engagement: Prospects can visit your website 24/7 for support or information about the company’s products and services.
Your website is the first impression and the first touchpoint your customers will have with your business. One of our goals at SAGE is to help our clients keep their website fresh and relevant, while improving its content, so that prospects will find what they are looking for and search engines will give your website higher rankings.
Your website is the core of your marketing activity, and without regular maintenance, improvement, and support, it will fail to reflect the business’ up-to-date positioning and messaging. We have a network of highly skilled developers and graphic designers to create the most advanced and visually stunning website for your startup.
Our support includes:
- Web design and development.
- Support and management.
- Content strategy.
- Digital strategy.
- Monitoring and analytics.