We are looking for eager and talented individuals for our growing Customer Solutions team, a part of the R&D department, to perform various tasks.
You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and support customers globally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
Ready to work during US Hours (15:30 PM – 12:00 AM Israel time) Monday to Friday. There is an option of a part-time position (minimum 3 shifts needed).
- Act as a frontline for our North American and Australian customers’ needs and questions
- In charge of finding the best and finest innovative solutions for any challenges that the customer may encounter along the way to full cyber resilience
- Act as the lifeline between our customers and our company and communicate their needs to the product and development teams
- Help guide the customer through the process of familiarizing themselves with the Pcysys software
- At least 3 years of experience as a System administrator/technical support/network administrator
- At least 3 years of supporting systems on Windows & Linux platforms
- Experience with information security/cyber systems and Penetration Testing tools
- Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring and managing TCP/IP networks
- Vast scripting capabilities – python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact and a friendly attitude
- Native-level English – both verbal and writing
It will be great if you have:
- Experience with MongoDB – an advantage
- Experience with customer-facing assignments– an advantage