DIGITAL & SOCIAL
Everyone is using social media these days. Social media has changed the way we access information and share data, and is having an increasing influence on us as individuals and as business people as well. It made it much easier for brands and marketers to step outside the box when it comes to executing new online B2B marketing campaigns.
When done right, successful B2B social media marketing initiatives provide significant benefits to your business: they increase website traffic, develop brand loyalty, help you gain leads and marketplace intelligence, improve sales and strengthen relationships with your B2B customers.
Social media should be an important element of your B2B digital strategy. Here is what SAGE will help you achieve:
- Link building and SEO. This will improve your website’s search engine rankings and increase targeted traffic as both Google organic search results and Bing algorithms incorporate social signals into their search results. The more you create and share high-quality, valuable content on social media – the higher you will rank, and the more visible your business will be.
- Brand awareness. Another value in maintaining your presence on social media is to increase brand awareness for your company. Give your potential customers a reason to feel excited to visit and follow your social page! SAGE will help you create fresh, branded, quality content that speaks for itself.
- Lead generation. Social media works best to connect and engage with your pool of potential clients, and craft endless relationships. We’ll help you build a strong network on your company’s page by improving it with a great bio, call-to-action link, and memorable posts. In addition, we’ll help you generate more traffic to the company’s website by marketing fresh and exciting content on relevant for your business social platforms.
- Event amplification. Social media is a great channel for promoting events, but you need to approach it strategically. Promoting event and conference attendance on all social media platforms is an important way to connect with stakeholders and show your relevance in your industry. This is an open invitation for your B2B company to be part of a very targeted online conversation and amplify your influence!
- Thought leadership. It is a highly effective marketing strategy that highlights an organization’s talent, experience and passion while answering the most pressing questions faced by its target audience. Using social media to share expertise will make your company stand out from the competition, and may convince potential clients to ignite the conversation and work with you.
- Connect with your employees. The best ambassadors for your company are your employees. Engaging employees through social media is a new strategy that can be very beneficial to your organization. It will strengthen your company culture by connecting employees with similar interests so they can build stronger work relationships. In addition, encouraging your employees to share your brand’s content and add their own insights will be really valuable in helping you attract the top talent.
- Attract new talents. Most people check out the company’s social media pages before applying for a job, just like HR specialists are looking online to learn more about candidates. Having a social media presence allows you to connect with the future talents, engage in meaningful conversations, and reduce the costs of sourcing and hiring candidates.
With the explosion of social media popularity in recent years, businesses know that they need to have an active, well-planned and managed social media strategy. SAGE Marketing helps you successfully design, deliver and manage social media campaigns.
As a full-service marketing agency, our capabilities include:
- Social media management
- Paid ads management including Google Ads
- Blog writing
- Influencer marketing
- Community building
- Video production
- Visual assets (photos, infographics)
- Contest management
Sage will be the driving force behind the scenes of your brand presence on various channels, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and more. We always invest our time and efforts in creating powerful messages that engage new and existing users.< To all Services